Acroyoga is a physical and meditative practice that combines yoga, acrobatics and Thai massage.
Its practice requires a minimum of two people, but it is recommended to be three: a base, a flyer and an observer/helper.
- Base: plays the role of safety, support and balance of the flyer.
- Flyer: plays the role of trusting and activating or relaxing the body depending on the practice that is performed.
- Observer and assistant: his main role is to ensure the safety of the flyer and to help the base to have a good alignment.
What are the benefits of Acroyoga?
- Muscle toning
- Improve balance
- Improve concentration
- increase flexibility
- Kinesthetic consciousness
- Conciencia Kinestésica
- Improve personal confidence
- Development of creativity
- Social skills
What do you need to practice Acroyoga?
- A yoga mat (preferably of good thickness) or you can put two (one on top of the other).
- Comfortable clothes and preferably not loose.
- A bolster or a pillow
- A towel to dry the sweat, especially in summer.
Love and gratitude